Friday, July 5, 2013

A Vent Session

I am so glad the 4th of July is over!! Not because I am not patriotic, in fact, I LOVE to watch fireworks and I love that Kahle loves to light them. BUT, Mojo and Mya HATE them. I have never seen such big dogs act like little babies. The shaking and the clinging are finally done now. I need to look into some calming pills for them next year. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday. 

I had to work today. That really sucked! I yawned almost the entire day. It seemed everyone else was still at home except for me!

Now, onto my venting session. Kahle is supposed to spend the month of July at his Dad's house and then come see me every other weekend. The 4th was also his Dad's holiday. Due to Kahle having baseball games  Monday and Tuesday, we met his Grandma (his Dad's Mom) on Wednesday. I am pretty lenient when it comes to his Dad having Kahle and so I switched and let him have him this weekend as part of the holiday. He called me at 11:43 pm last night and was wondering if this is my weekend (since it was his last weekend.) I told him no since it was a "holiday weekend." He disagreed and told me that having Kahle this weekend didn't fit in with his "schedule!" Um EXCUSE ME????? Your child is an inconvenience to your schedule? Oh, I'm so incredibly sorry. So needless to say, we went and picked up Kahle, after spending 2 days at his Grandma's Dad's and he is spending the weekend here and then will go back on Sunday. It's an hour drive both ways to the town we meet in so that's 3 trips to the same town in 7 days. Pretty ridiculous. THEN, we are leaving for Texas on the 27th so I told him I would need Kahle home the night before. That's his weekend and he will miss out on 5 days of his time with Kahle. I asked if he wanted to switch with the weekend before and then he only misses out on 3 days but of course that was inconvenient too! The real reason is that he is seeing this girl, who has 2 kids and I believe they are trying to keep their same weekends kid free, but of course Kahle thinks he's working the weekend. I just wish people could be honest!!  The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. I mean, his Dad is going to be 31 next month, shouldn't he have the parenting thing figured out by now? I think so!!

So anyways, I'm going to make the best out of the weekend that I can. Monsters University is in town this weekend so we are going to that and I plan on doing some baking also, so hopefully that will be fun for Kahle. 

I guess that's enough venting for now. Until the next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment