1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really really wanted to be a teacher. And if I ever get the chance to go back to school, that is what I would still want to do.
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
I really enjoyed reading and guess what? I still do! I wish I had/made more time for reading now. And I'm proud to say that my kids really enjoy books as well.
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
Let's see. I think I must have been 19 or 20.....I remember Kahle was a little over the age of 1. Kahle already has one and he's 10! He's actually had one since he was 6 but since his Dad and I are no longer in the same town, I felt it was necessary in case he needs to talk to me.
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
I have several favorites. I'm actually a magazine hoarder and I never hardly have time to read them anymore. I like Cosmo and Glamour but also Family Fun and Redbook.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Hmm, let me look.......there's nothing really strange in there except for a menu from The Salty Dog Restaurant in Liberal, Kansas. We stopped there on our way home from Texas and I brought it back since my boss requested a menu from anywhere we ate.
P.S. I lied about recapping my trip to Texas and now my internet isn't working so well today. I will try to do it as soon as possible.