Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Linking up again for Sunday Social!


Sunday Social


1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I would have to say, learn how to swim. I never learned how and I still want to, but I am terrified that I won't be able to. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. 

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully married, possibly another kid and maybe being a stay at home Mom. We'll see!!

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Going to the Omaha zoo. (Should be next weekend) And hopefully getting a start on some house remodeling. 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To finally figure out what I'm trying to do! Haha!! I hope to be posting more often, I've been trying. 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

As long as my kids are in school, yes. Maybe after they graduate, we can think of moving somewhere else. Then again, you never know. 

6. What is your morning routine?
Hitting the snooze button 300 times, getting up, agonizing over what to wear, throwing on some makeup and pretending I know how to do hair. Then, attempt to wake up my children. I usually have to tell Kahle 20 times to get up and then I dress Izzie while she's still asleep practically. What can I say, we aren't morning people around here! 


Vicki

2 comments:

  1. I never truly learned how to swim either, and I really wish I had when I was a kid.. because now, it almost feels like it's too late. I can do the doggie paddle, but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to say you'll never figure out your blog. Blogging is the strangest of relationships I promise, but you'll have grooves now and then! Unless you're a miracle. So don't put too much pressure on yourself.

    I am a terrible terrible swimmer, I always feel like I'm going to die.

    Mornings are a nightmare. We might be the same person.

    ReplyDelete