Thursday, August 8, 2013

Where have I been?

It feels like it's been so long since I last wrote, and yeah, it has been. It's mostly because we took a week long vacation to Texas. It was such a wonderful trip and I plan on writing a recap and putting up some pictures this weekend when I finally feel settled at home. It was so incredible getting to see family I haven't seen in years and meeting new family that we have recently discovered. It was also, so so so amazing that the instant we met, it was like we had known each other forever and I am so incredibly thankful to have them in our life now.

I am so very far behind on blog reading so I've been trying to catch up on that too. Kahle starts school next Wednesday!! I still can't believe he's going to be in 5th grade. It's his last year in Elementary!! Holy cow! How does that happen? I can't hardly believe I'll be 29 on Tuesday either! How old I feel. :)

Well, I just thought I would pop-in for a moment, I better get back to blog reading and laundry!



Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment