Sunday, December 15, 2013

Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum

I was pretty excited to try this Serum from Cindy Crawford. It has to work doesn't it? I mean, look at her!! She's gorgeous and you would never know by looking at her that she is 47. She hasn't aged one bit!

Now, I'm 29 and honestly, I really don't have very many wrinkles or aging on my face. I do have some forehead lines because I guess I wrinkle my forehead a lot. I blame that on my children.

Here is a little more information on the Crème de Serum:

The Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this crème de la crème treatment is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Available as part of the Meaningful Beauty New Advanced Anti-Aging System.
  • Combines the best properties of a serum (concentration and potency) with the best properties of a cream (rich, moisturizing texture).
  • Formulated to help to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin soft and more supple.
  • Designed to help promote a smoother, more even toned, radiant complexion.
To learn more about the Crème de Serum, click here.
For purchasing information click here.

I really never noticed a scent and I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin!! As for results, well, I haven't really seen much difference yet, and since it's only 1 part of the line, I kind of feel like it would work better if I had more of the line, it is also a little more pricier than what I usually spend, but it might be worth a try!

Has anyone else used this or anything else from the Meaningful Beauty line? Please let me know how it worked for you!!


 I received Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment