Wednesday, April 15, 2015

An update of sorts


My goodness it's been so long since I've wrote anything here.  I've done the occasional Influenster post but I guess I've just had a major case of writer's block. I have not been able to think of ANYTHING to write. It's really very sad.

I can't believe it's already halfway through April and school is almost over! Kahle's in 6th grade and has been trudging along. I've talked to the Principal more than I have wanted to this year (he was my Principal too in Middle School) but he did make Honor Roll this last Quarter so we celebrated with a dinner at Red Lobster. It's his absolute favorite!! He decided to join the boys Hip Hop group with dance this year and I could not be more proud of him. He is the oldest boy there but he loves it!


Izzie is almost done with Pre-School and we will be going to Kindergarten round up next week. I can't believe she's old enough already! She absolutely loves Pre-School but says she doesn't want to go to Kindergarten. She's strange. I know she'll love it once she gets there. Izzie is in Hip Hop and Tap/Ballet again this year. Hip Hop is her favorite but she does good in Tap/Ballet too.


The kids have their recital in 2 weeks. I think they are ready and I can't wait to see them!!

We also got a new puppy! Not my idea, but I can't hate a puppy! His name is Ramses and he's such a cuddly little sweetheart!




We still have Halia and Finnegan and they are both my babies. They are adjusting to having a new brother around....well, Halia loves him but Finnegan is such a grouch, he would prefer if they would both move out! 



Well, I guess that's all I have for now. I'm hoping I can come back and keep writing, but I guess we'll just see what  happens.


 photo 54E95944B0DCE48D109E13FC846FDD80_zpsce90f934.png

2 comments:

  1. What a cute pup! Your kids are quite adorable too ;) I'm having trouble blogging too, but my mojo is wrapped up in Miss Charlie at the moment! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omggg, what a cute puppy!! And SUCH an adorable name!! I've been dying for a puppy basically my entire life and we finally broke and got one last year and zomg he's nearly ONE now. Why does time go so fast. xD Congrats to your kids for their successes too!! :D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete