Friday, May 10, 2013

Garnier Oil-Free B.B. Cream




I was given a chance to try out the all new Garnier Oil-Free B.B. Cream from BzzAgent. I was very excited because I was under the impression that it was a replacement for foundation and kind of like a tinted moisturizer. I was a little disappointed though. It provided not a lot of coverage, I would have liked a little more. Also, when I read the instructions (because I'm a nerd like that) it said it's purpose was "Sunscreen" and it said to apply every 2 hours. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't have time to apply something every 2 hours every day. It's supposed to work on oily skin since there is no extra oil in it. Well, I do have an oily T-zone and the weird thing is, when I applied this, my nose and the spot between my eyebrows was flaky. I think I will keep using this product though. I don't know if it has a permanent spot in my makeup selection but it is light and great when I don't need a lot of coverage. I've included some before and after pictures. I'm not really sure you can tell the difference. Horrible pictures, horrible lighting.



Before (my face really is not that freakishly red!)



After


Sorry for my horrible pictures, I will have to perfect that I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment