Friday, September 20, 2013

Comfort

Today's Blogtember prompt is: React to this term: comfort.

Comfort to me is being content, relaxed and happy. Comfort to me is also food. I don't think that's a really good thing to admit, but it is. When I want to be comforted, I want something warm to eat or drink, my comfy brown blanket and a good book. Fall also makes me think of comfort. 




By clicking on the pictures, it will take you back to the original page.

Well, great! Now I want to go back home and read and not work!! Oh well. At least it's Friday!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!





Vicki

3 comments:

  1. A good book by a roaring fire sounds perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A good book with something hot to drink and some comfort food to eat would be just about perfect right now. Also, my next house definitely must have a fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what your talking about....there's something about being cozy and warm during Fall that gives me that feeling of comfort.

    ReplyDelete