Wednesday, September 4, 2013

No work for a 3 of months..............

Seriously? I really wish I didn't have to work for 3 months and could do WHAT-ever I want.  I definitely think I would travel. I would take 1 month for each place I wanted to go.

First up......SEATTLE!!



It's been my dream to travel to Seattle. First of all, I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, now I know there is no Seattle Grace/Mercy West. But it doesn't matter. I almost watch Grey's just so I can see the scenery. Second of all, I LOVE the rain!!!! I am the most happy when it's raining. I may be a little strange, but didn't we already know that? :)  I know there is so much more to Seattle than rain though and I want to see EVERYTHING!



So, anyone who wants me to come visit them in Seattle. Let me know!

Next is.........ITALY!!





I would love to see anything and everything in Italy. I mean, look at those pictures! What's not to love??? Extremely gorgeous!


The last month of my extended travel vacation I would love to travel to somewhere quiet and next to the ocean. South Carolina is what pops into my head. I love to read and I have it in my mind that if I was on a huge deck, in South Carolina, next to the beach, I would get some great reading in. Not sure why I feel that way, it's just how it's always been for me.

All I need is.....

this


this 



and.......

this and I will be good to go!!

Linking up again with Jenni from Story of My Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment