Sunday, September 8, 2013

Socializing on a Sunday

It's time for Sunday Social!!





Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
My favorite fall activity is going to pumpkin patches with my kids. I love to buy lots of yummy food, pumpkins and lots of decorations for Halloween. Also, we haven't been in a couple of years, but we love to go to haunted houses!!


2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
My name is Vicki and I do NOT watch football. I know, I'm a pathetic excuse for a Nebraskan. It's sad but true. I don't understand it and I don't want to.  If I HAVE to pick a team, it would be our local hometown Huskies. Of course I root for them!

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Hmm, I don't really know. Just pumpkin patches I guess. I can't think of anything that is specific to our area.

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
I love sweaters, leggings or jeans and boots! Then again, which girl doesn't?


5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
I am ready for apple cider, pumpkin everything, cooler weather, boots, sweaters, pretty fall leaves. Just everything!!

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
It's a tie between Halloween and Thanksgiving. We always take the kids to a pumpkin patch and trick-or-treating.  And I am craving Thanksgiving food already, I'm so ready for it. For traditions, I am into cooking Thanksgiving at home and inviting Mom over. 

I enjoyed this weeks questions, and I'm sure ready for fall, but I tell you, almost 100 degree weather is not fall like at all! It looks like it should be mid-70's by the end of the week and I can't wait! I hope everyone has a great Sunday!


Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment