Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Socializing



Sunday Social


1. What is the name if your blog?
This is My Tale of Nothing.


2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love getting comments and meeting new people. 


3. Why did you start blogging?
I started following a couple blogs which led into a LOT of blogs. I just decided it seemed like fun and so I started mine.


4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
I'm just starting out, so I don't really have any advice. 


5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
Hmmm, I don't think there's been anything yet.


6. What are three blogs you love?
1. Taylor @ The Daily Tay, she's originally from Nebraska and so hilarious!
2. Shaylynn @ A Girl, A Story, A Blog, she's so honest and open. 
3. Juliette @ The Other Juliette, I recently found her blog and she is definitely hilarious!!


Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping for a visit via Sunday Social.
    I enjoy blogging for many of the same reasons you listed. It's been wonderful to me new people over the last 8 years that I've been blogging.
    It's also awesome to still be in touch with people I've known over the years too.
    It's been fun visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete