Sunday, September 1, 2013

What happened to summer???

Seriously?  How can it be September already? I miss the days when I had summer vacation. :(
I'm linking up again for Sunday Social and talking about some of our favorites from this summer.

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
My favorite vacation this summer was my only vacation. We went down to Texas to visit family. (I promise, re-cap coming soon!!)

2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
I'm not a fashionable person, but my favorite look this summer has been lots and lots of dresses. Great for work or play and keep me nice and cool. I picked up some super cute ones at Old Navy.

3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
I wish we had went to the zoo. I'm still hoping we can go, but it's been so hectic that I'm not sure when.

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Favorite song? I really like Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, but I'm pretty much over that song now since it gets played on our local radio station every 15 minutes. And after the VMA disaster, I'm through with it! I'm still pretty much obsessed with everything by 10 Years right now and (hopefully) plan on seeing them at the end of September!

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
5. Big Brother is on right now and that's always my summer obsession. I haven't really watched any new movies this summer. :(


Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you make it to the zoo! We went earlier in the Spring and loved it! :)

    Visiting from the Sunday Social and am your newest follower!

    Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete